Saturday, August 25, 2007

23rd birthday + Glo

Last weekend was the most hectic and fun one.

All my friends have graduated at last.. Congratss!


My Fav Pic!


Okie, last Friday was my 23rd birthday and I usually won't take leave on my big day cos there is nothing to umm..I don't know..I just don't take leave la..but this year I took bcos it's different and there is no need to know why. Hehe..



The whole day I was in USM till evening, got back home to get prepared for the supposedly badminton competition and no, it was not me who competed. I am not that expert yet. ^_^ I was supposed to be just an audience. And the supposedly badminton competition turned out to be a birthday suprise! Haha!

I actually can't believe that I was such a stupid person, believing every single story my friends made up. -_-...

That very night, my friends suggested to go to Glo. So, Glo we went. Reached there around 12 and it was so packed inside lo!



And we ended our night mamaking at Ali Celcom..=)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

we had a great day dat day!!^_^
at last tick my attendence in one of da clubbing spot d...hehe...

9:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home